Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Emerging Technology 3: Widget!!

I decided to try a Widget for my 3rd Emerging Technology.  I went to http://cooltoolsforschools.wikispaces.com/ to check out what was available.  I decided to look at Widgets because I just liked the sound of the name!  A widget sounded like something that would be fun to use.  There were tons of different widgets to choose from, but I really liked the one entitled "Quote of the Day."  It had all these neat quotes from famous people (I knew who the person was!) and from not so famous people (I had no clue who the person was!).  I thought that would be a fun and interesting thing to add to my blog.  It was super easy to choose a color, a size, and to add it to my blog.  So, now people, including me, can go to my blog and find some really neat quotes to read and use for other things, too!  Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment